When I started to blog, I realized some Pros and Cons (based on my opinion). Here’s the list:
- You’ll learn to express your emotions – if you’re not a very vocal person like me!
- You can be a better writer – you can improve your writing skill. I am aspiring writer, oh btw I am writing a story on wattpad. I haven’t published yet, I’m stuck on chapter seventeen (busy as a beaver!) .
- You can be an optimistic person – bc all you want to blog are something that can help others and you become inspired if someone’s appreciated your work (even if it consist of one person).
- It can be your outcome when you’re depressed – you can write all your emotions in blogging (for me it really helps).
- You’ll be a great thinker – bc when you blog, you do research. You’ll make sure that every blog you made, your reader must learn from it and you’ll learn at the same time!
- Information overload – since you’re looking for something to blog, you discover a lot of things (some things you don’t even know before).
- Strike up a friendship – gain a lot of friends and start a new friendship.
- Become crazy to find something you can blog! – this is really me. I do crazy stuff like, capturing more picture (on my phone) even if I’m in a public place (I wouldn’t care if my phone got snatched).
- Introvert – I am always preoccupied with my own thoughts and feelings and lately I turned down some of my friend’s invitations to go any place to unwind (which is not really me!), I minimize contact with other people (I forgot my social life.. I’m working on it, though!).
- A lot of things comes up on your mind – sometimes you’ll find yourself talking, alone!
- Pressured – worrying if someone’s reading your blog, bc you’ll think that you’re wasting your time blogging but I advised you to continue your blog (like what I did).
That’d will be all for now (bc I’m still a beginner, just started a week ago!). I only wanted to share some of my crazy experience, ever since I start blogging. But In spite of all the cons, I still enjoy blogging! AGAIN these are based on my own opinion (from what i experienced for a couple of days), if I continue updating my blog (of course I’ll continue!), maybe the number of pros and cons can be change or more from pros!