I must try these!!!
This week I weighed in at 175.2 which is a nice loss for the week! I didn’t make too many poor food choices and it shows it my results.
And as always, here is my basic plan for 2017:
- Monitor my daily caloric intake using my Lose It app.
- Exercise daily by walking the dog
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat plenty of healthy snacks between meals (i.e. low fat cottage cheese, fresh fruits, nuts, low fat yogurt, chips and salsa, etc.)
- Mix in veggies as much as possible
- Eat lots of lean meats (turkey, chicken)
- Weekly weigh-in to track success
- I read the following mission statement several times per week:
My desire is to lose 15 pounds (170 lbs.) by April 30, 2016. To reach my goal I will sacrifice eating sweets, junk food, fatty foods and sodas. I will also sacrifice my time twice per day and commit to walking around my neighborhood. I…
View original post 297 more words